Monday, October 21, 2013

First things first

On October 1st I made a big decision. . . make that a HUGE decision. I decided to leave everything I know behind, pack my bags and move to Honolulu, HI.

I was offered a job a Kapiolani Women & Children's Medical Center. I will still get to do the job I love (working with children & their families), but now I will get to spend my free time in paradise. I am excited about everything this job and change of location have to offer. On the other hand, there are a lot of unknowns.

Where will I live?
How will I move my belongings?
What do I keep, what do I store, what do I give/throw away?
How will I stay in touch when I'm six time zones away?
How often will I get to see my friends and family?

Time will only tell if I made the right decision, but for now I need to focus on all the little details to make this move successful. ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment