Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sick & Tired

As a kid I always hated getting sick during the summer. Instead of missing school, I was missing out on fun with my friends. It felt like I was being cheated. 

Well the only thing worse is getting sick as a grownup. On a weekend. In the summer. While living in Hawaii. 

This past weekend & the first part of the week I spent fighting a cold/virus. So instead of going to the beach or hiking to a waterfall I was coughing & sneezing. I spent most of the weekend in bed, which wouldn't have been so bad except the humidity the last couple of days has been oppressive (that's the word the weatherman used to describe it)! On the upside I think I'm all caught up on daytime TV. 

Luckily I'm starting to feel like a human again. I even went back to work today. And I've got my fingers crossed for some beautiful weather for this coming weekend! 

Thank goodness I bought tissues for my my parents visit. I put them to good use. 

Gilmore Girls reruns can still be found on ABC Family...yes!
Forecast looks good... Whew!

Pic of the week:
Yes I know I've posted a bunch of sunset pictures, but this is all I got ;-)

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment