Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's so hard...

 Like the old Boys II Men song used to say, "Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.... Ooooh". They also had that sad song about the end of the road. Now that I think about either song would work and both are making me a little teary. Sniff sniff. 

Last night my sister, Allison and Jessica hosted my going away party. At my request the theme was Mexican Luau. The whole thing was bittersweet. I enjoyed seeing so many friends, but that many "goodbyes" at once was like an emotional roller coaster. 

Let's focus on the evenings highlights by looking at some pictures:
Quintessential group selfies. 
Cheesey luau photo-ops are a must!

The whole family joined in on the fun. 
Heather and Levan win the award for best dressed.

Overall the event was a great success... Mahalo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Penny. I am so sad I missed last night due to my late arrival back into ATL. I hope you had a wonderful time. You definitely will be missed by this girl. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you meet people that are as awesome as yourself (if that even exists) in HI. Keep in touch.. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A blog so I can hear all about your adventures on the set of Lost! And for the Tomiko family, it is not Boyz II Men. It is KC and the Sunshine Band:
    Hey, hey, hey, I need your love
    I'm down on my knees
    Beggin' please, please, please
    Don't go, don't you hear me, baby
    Don't leave me now, oh, no, no, no, no
    Please don't go, I want you to know
    That I, I, I, love you so

    Don't leave me, baby
    Please don't go

    ReplyDelete