Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inspired

This last week I had to take a break from the gym. I had an embarrassing fall and the result was a lot of bruises, a sore knee and a twisted ankle. As much as I wanted to workout, my body was telling me I needed a break. 

I used some of my time off to read about fitness and nutrition. I also stumbled across some great inspirational quotes. 

Here's some of the good ones:
Not only was this one a good reminder, but also timely with the MLK holiday. 

Delayed gratification isn't easy, but it's important to remember why I'm eating healthy and working out. 

Can't I have both?!?

It's always good to remember where you came from...and where you're going. 

I'm so proud of the things I an do now that were unimaginable a year ago!

Now I have pictures of my injuries, but I didn't think they were appropriate to share. So instead take a look at the first aid supplies I amassed. 

I think they know my name at Walgreens. Haha. 

Luckily I'm (mostly) healed and back to my regular routine. Now instead of finding my inspiration on the internet, I can find it in the gym!
 
And now for the pic of the week:
 Cotton candy sunrise. 

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment