Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Time for a Change

After a lot of thought I think I'm ready for something new. Some people might find moving to a new city, starting a new job and transforming my diet/exercise routine  to be quite a lot of change...but I'm not satisfied. 

So after a year of trying to grow long, luxurious "Hawaiian" hair I think I'm gonna go back to a shorter hairdo. Of course I've done my research and I've narrowed down my potential looks. 

This is what I always wanted my hair to look like, but try as I might I will never have a thick head of hair. 

So let's look at some more realistic options:

Choice #1: I mean, who isn't loving Taylor Swift's new cut!

Choice #2: The classic bob is always a winning look. 

Choice #3: Maybe with some stacking in the back I can "fake" thicker hair!

Choice #4: Maybe with shorter hair I can rock the "wavy-I-just-came-from-the-beach" look. 

If anyone has an opinion now is the time to weigh in...perhaps next week I'll have updated pictures of my new look!

And now for the pic of the week:
Check out this sweet ride. I think I may have found my next car...jk. 

Mahalo!

1 comment:

  1. Lot's of change in your life to be sure. As far as new hair goes, I am sure you will follow your heart in the end. The car looked awesome & I know you loved the color. Thanks again for sharing your life in a blog. We love it

    ReplyDelete