Sunday, April 26, 2015

Musical genius

After taking ukelele lessons for over six months, it was time to share my "musical genius" with the world...or maybe just with the local mall walkers. Ha!

Last Sunday I packed up my instrument and invited my friend along to be my personal paparazzo. I then took the center stage to join a group of 20+ stummers to play "Jamaica Farewell" and "Twist & Shout". Highlights of the performance included meeting up with one of my ukelele classmates, singing right into the microphone and eating authentic Mexican food afterwards. 

Photo shoot with my "tiny guitar". 

Waving to my fans. 

Quick photo with my paparazzo. 

Sunday 3:30 class representing at the concert. 

And now for the pic of the week:
After a long week at work it was nice to see this little bit of beauty. 

Mahalo!

1 comment: