Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How old?!?

There's a new webpage that's become an overnight internet sensation: how-old.net The site consists of a "robot"that guesses your age and gender. 

The results are supposed to be entertaining and all in good fun. They even have a disclaimer apologizing if the results are inaccurate. Still, some of my results were a little disappointing. 

Apparently I look like a middle-aged man. On a happier note, at least the statue looks older than me!

I know this was after a rough workout, but do I really look old enough to collect Social Security?!?

And this happened with multiple pictures... No face detected. Perhaps I should consider a second job as a spy or a ninja. 

The robot has yet to guess my real age, so I've decided to pick my own age. So if anyone asks, I'm not a day over 25! 

And now for the pic of the week:
Thanks to a new app I can now have Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" me whenever I want!

Mahalo!


1 comment:

  1. Hysterical ! Apparently working with a computer Robot requires a sense of humor. To our good fortune " You have that" . Thanks for posting. I suspect it was not easy after 3 very long weeks at work . I love your energy, your attitude & cute hair . Admittedly I am bias , love Dad

    ReplyDelete