Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What's it all meme?

remember when I first learned about memes. I needed a tutorial on pronunciation. Was it meh-meh? Mee-mee? Once I figured out how to say it ( FYI phonetically it's /mim/), I was hooked. If you read my post "How Old?" then you remember my obsession with the Hey Girl Memes. 

BTW- If Ryan wants to join the competition to become my new favorite trainer, I'd say.... Yes please ;-)

This week I've been going through a kitty meme phase. I've been searching through random cat pics on the interwebs and pairing them with "inspirational" phrases. That's not weird... Right?!?

Here's some of the gems I created:
A classic ... All the school counselors in the 90's had a version of this one. This was my first one and before I started adding my signature purple hearts.   

Every good kitty deserves a BFF. 

Duh. That's why I'm looking for a man. Haha. 

Is it Friday yet?!?! No seriously. Is it?

#treatyoself

Cause you gotta work off all those extra cupcake calories. 

Me every morning at 5:30am. 

Me after my morning coffee break. 

What, what!

I'm not sure how much money is in this hobby, but at least I have a backup if the whole SLP gig doesn't work out. JK. 

And now for the pic of the week:
Check out the surfer at Point Panic. 

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment