Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Real World Hawaii

Anyone remember the MTV show Real World? Everyday I feel like I living my version of it. My version is more PG-rated than the original but it does have a surreal quality to it. I still can't believe I get to call this paradise home!

I just came back from vacation and had to get back to my regular schedule. But my regular schedule involves good friends, good food and lots of sunshine. I'm one lucky girl! 

So this is the true story... of one girl... picked to live in Hawaii... work in paradise and write a blog... to find out what happens... when you stop living on the mainland... and start living in paradise... The Real World, Hawaii. 


So this is what my first week back looked like:
Brunch with ube pancakes. Yep, they're purple!

Hanging out at the pool with a good friend and a good book. 

I tried a new walk up sandwich place, the EARL. I had a turkey hoagie with sweet potato, cranberry sauce and curry mayo. 

Food prep for the week, spicy-honey chicken thighs. Yum-o!

And now for the pic of the week:
No matter how many times I fly into Honolulu this sign gets me every time. 

Mahalo!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. The chicken looks delicious. It was great to see you. Love you Girl

    ReplyDelete